Roncalli High School Statistics
Academic Achievement Fast Facts:
- Average ACT scores over the last five years are 24.1 -- almost 1.8 points higher than the state average and the highest on the Lakeshore for the last 10 years.
- Over 95% of our students take the ACT or SAT or both.
- Nine of the last fourteen National Merit Semi-finalists in Manitowoc County have been from Roncalli.
- The last five graduating classes have earned over $6,500,000 worth of scholarships to universities, colleges and technical schools.
- 95% of our graduates pursue post-secondary education.
Student Life Fast Facts:
- 80% of our students participate in athletics.
- More than 70% of our students participate in the arts.
- More than 75% of our students voluntarily participate in the Lasallian Youth Service Club.
- Academic Resource Center with trained staff available for students of all academic levels.
- Every student receives their own netbook to use for the school year with wireless internet available throughout the building.
Other Interesting Facts:
- On average, 60% of our student body received financial aid, scholarships, and family discounts over $575,000.
- In addition, 22 students received free tuition through the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Two state-of-the-art technology labs available in addition to a computer architecture lab.
- 14 to 1 Student to Teacher ratio.
- $4 million Worship and Fine Arts Center built in 2002 hosting four dramatic productions and six instrumental and choral concerts each year.
- Transportation services available to families from outlying areas including Algoma/Kewaunee, Brillion, Kiel and Sheboygan.