Athletic FormsThe physical form needs to be printed, and filled out by the patient and parent prior to seeing the physician. The physician should keep this form in the chart. Only the clearance part of the form needs to be turned in to Roncalli's main office, or uploaded on the activity registration link before the activity starts practice.
Physical Form - Preparticipation Physical Evaluation History Form
Alternate Year Card - Alternate Year Athletic Permit Card
Athletic Code of Conduct Agreement
All paperwork can be done online. Below is the link to begin the registration process. This process must be completed by both the parents and students – we need both electronic signatures.
Activity registration link (either click on the link or cut and paste web address into your browsers address bar):
- Navigate to the website listed above
- Read directions on the main page
- Click the “Register Now” button in the middle of the page
- Submit all required info on the top portion of the registration –
- If you don’t know your student ID please leave it blank
- All required information has a *asterisks next to it
- Read through all information and check boxes at the bottom of the page
- All concussion information can be found on the WIAA website at http://www.wiaawi.org/Health/Concussions.aspx
- Type your name in the appropriate boxes and click next
- Participation fees are still being taken at the Roncalli business office or online with FACTS.
Review of the new registration process will also be discussed at the Parent/Athlete meeting on Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7pm in the Zimmer Auditorium. Reminder – Football begins on August 4, and all paperwork must be filled out online by that date.
Roncalli athletics strives to teach skill development, sportsmanship, teamwork, and instill the spirit of competition.
Sports offered for boys include baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, soccer, tennis, track and wrestling. Girls sports include basketball, cross country, dance/poms, soccer, softball, tennis, track and volleyball.
Through the generosity of Holy Family Memorial has a full-time certified athletic trainer available to assist with injury prevention, total fitness and injury care. The trainer also team-teaches several fitness related classes.
General Roncalli clothing is available anytime! Just stop in the main office at Roncalli or call 920-682-8801 with any questions.
Roncalli Clothing Price Lists
Fleece jackets are now available to order. CLICK HERE for orderform. Samples are available at Roncalli in the apparel store for sizing.
Dri-Fit Apparel with the Roncalli logo are now available to order. CLICK HERE for orderform. Samples are available at Roncalli in the apparel store for sizing.
Sport specific clothing can be ordered three times per year before each sport season.
The Spring Sports clothing is now available to order. CLICK HERE for orderform. The deadline to place an order is Friday, March 9, 2018.
50th Anniversary Embroidered Clothing Order Form